Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Note to Self

Okay, so I have to disappoint.  There won't be a post this week.  I won't blame The Hunger Games this time.  (Although, if I wanted another book excuse, I could blame The Girl Who Played With Fire...).  Nope, it is not the fault of fiction.

It's the fault of non-fiction.  When I wrote my Cowboys and Truckers posts, most of the books I picked up were children's books.  They were quick, easy to get through, and extremely informative.  For this topic, most of my books are from the adult section, and they are proving to be a little daunting page-number-wise.  So, rather than just write an inane and poorly-worded post, I'm going to take another week for reading and research.  What I'm actually hoping is that by finishing my reading by the time I start posting about the topic will actually keep this post-series to two or three posts.  I feel like if I start this post without finishing my reading, I could just babble forever.  I'd like to avoid that.

So, until next week, loyal readership.

No comments:

Post a Comment